The EAEF is an independent, not-for-profit organisation founded by EA professionals to act as the European voice of EA.
By joining the EAEF, you and your organisation will be able to:
- Keep in touch with EA developments in Europe and around the world
- Network with other EA professionals
- Influence the development of EA in Europe and in your own country
- Enhance your professional standing in your marketplace
- Exchange ideas on how to market your services with other EA professionals
- Demonstrate that your services meet pan-European standards by adhering to the EAEF’s EA Guidelines and Code of Ethics
- Access research data available only to EAEF members
- Keep informed of pan-European legislation affecting EA work
- Take advantage of EU lobbying and pan-European communications programmes undertaken by the EAEF on behalf of members
- Benefit from membership discounts at EAEF conferences and training programmes.
Membership is open to all those who have an interest in EA work in Europe.
The EAEF’s financial year is January to December.
This category is open to all persons whose EA work demonstrably occupies at least some of their time. They are full voting members of the EAEF and may stand for election to any position on the Board
Annual fee: € 120*
This category is open to all organisations with an interest in EA work. Voting rights and eligibility for office vary according to the qualifications of the individual designated representatives. Only three designated representatives are allowed membership status of the EAEF.
Annual fee: € 300*
This category is open to those students who are studying in the EA or related fields. They are not entitled to vote or stand for election to the Board.
Annual fee: € 20*
* The exact price will vary, depending on the method of payment chosen. Wired transfers: all bank charges must be met by the sender. Paypal: a commission of 3.4% + 0.25€ per transaction will be added on the top of the membership fees and this is automatically calculated on the Paypal payment page.